Well I am sure if anyone noticed, but it has been quite some time since the last update in here and also the updates were rather fewer in the main blog category as well since life has given other lemons to work with at this point. Now I might return in a year or two to stick some other posts around this blog as well should my ideas meet the online once again, but up until that happens: I am done! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, but while you are here do please enjoy your time knowing that this is one blog that you can actually finish reading in its entirety and it will remain so possibly for a long time to come, eh? Enjoy …
Since the past weeks it was all about that Draenor I thought it would be cool to cover nothing else and thus I managed to get quite a lot of exposure during the event and afterwards, now however the hype is done and we are lower than lower has been in terms of stats and stuff and all that … So … It is time to resume the guest posting on all the other adjacent blogs (like this one)! Now let me point things out in the easy and to the point fashion.
Warlords of Draenor Launch – Now there really isn’t that much to be said about this, execept for the fact that it generated a whole lot of hype and you can bet that plenty of newbies tried out WoW for the first time … Poor chaps they were totally ganked by those who didn’t boost to 90 and have arrived there by means of leveling (patch to patch and expansion through expansion) – Anyways Draenor was cool and there were plenty of chaps who found this to be totally awesome – Almost as many as those who said it sucked!
Certinly in pivotal moments like this it is impossible not to talk about the future of a big mammoth company such as Blizzard (who celebrated 20 years since the first WoW came out this year … Goddamn that’s almost as old as I am) – Anyways we’ve covered a small rewind and a couple of extra projects set for the future (think of Overwatch and SC2 Legacy of the Void) and other similar thing.
Anyways then there’s the problem of guides, which once again I urge you to check out if you enjoy playing WoW on a very high level and with relative ease – Here’s the review for my selection of Warlords of Draenor Guides that basically cover all that you need to know if you intend to make it big in Azeroth. There’s also plenty of rants and stuff, but don’t mind me I just do that to keep things interesting and I would advise you to check things out before making any kind of judgement call.
And finally there’s GTA V – More specifically Grand Theft Auto V in terms of PS 3 to PS 4 kind of version. I really enjoyed the new and improved looks of the massive game and believe it or not the damn thing looks so good that I almost shed a tear when I saw it. But don’t just take my word for it check out the presentation video and see for yourselves.
So I guess the title is very explicit as to what kind of updates we are dealing with these days since just a couple days ago things got updated with Warcraft and patch 6.0.2 went live and everyone went crazy and there were a lot of visitors and few buyers and so on and so forth … Anyways the majority of the updates inlclude stuff related to Blizzard’s biggest title ever and I believe that for some time it will remain like that wether we like it or not, but do not despair there are plenty of other stuff for those who aren’t into mmorpg’s as well like … More mmorpg’s that aren’t Warcraft like … Hellgate London (I’m sure you’ll find the post somewhere on the right if you look carefully). And then there are a lot of WoW Guides and Reviews and Features and other similar stuff in which we try to sell stuff … Like for real yo! Just check these out:
The Story of Warcraft (in a nutshell)
Patch 6.0.2 Survival Guide
The Dugi Guides bundle was also one nice cute post that took us some time to deal with, but in the end it all worked out pretty well so there’s no need to complain about it, even if the dude is totally underselling, nobody gives a shit! Anyways now for the final video do allow me to rock your house with a pretty badass cinematic/game/rock compilation Hellgate style!
Hellgate London – Primo Victoria
And finally there’s girls as well so if none of the other things appeal to your wicked senses do feel free to check out the night elf babes from the fourth post of its kind. If I think of it there might still be like three and I will be done with this game as well and the cute young ladies that inhabit it, but up until then we still have a ton of work to do so feel free to check things out as they get updated. Till next update, which might just be sooner than you think in a much more subtle, more professional and less funny manner, y’all have a good time, eh?
I recon the title kind of says it all and since it was summer I sort of let it go (you know like Elsa from the YOLO song) and I failed in all that there is to fail when it comes to keeping all blogs alive (cause there just simply are too many of them damn it!). Among other things I sort of messed up the whole guide concept on my main blog as well and have not spoken of any serious guide or reviewed anything new in a darn long time, but instead I bothered my mind with plenty of other cool things (like porn … game porn off course in the form of DOAX) for most of the time! However all that ended with the pre-launch events from Warlords of Draenor that finally brought me back on track and reminded me of the importance of guides whenever a bloody new expansion comes out. New expansion? No? Nothing?! Well here you have a cinematic … knock yourselves out:
Warlords of Draenor Cinematic and Launch – The chaps from Blizz finally did something right and this time nobody can call the orcs a bunch of pansies as they did with the pandas (which they are not and I will bash you if you dare say otherwise! Man I play a pandaren as my main for quite some time now). So far Warlords looks pretty good and if everything goes well for everyone we might just enjoy the best expansion in quite a long time now … Also many players have already said that they will be returning to Azeroth to check out old Draenor and if all is cool I guess they might just linger around for some time and keep us some vet company. And that is pretty cool … Not to even mention all the noobs that the tide will bring as well … Plenty of BG kills to be done and youngbloods to annoy 🙂
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 – Beach Volleyball – Speaking of game porn this certainly has to be the grandaddy of them all. Almost all of them DoA games are clearly putting the emphasis more and more on the tits without even trying to hide it anymore (seriously just check out my article and watch the videos I picked), and that is quite a nice thing if you think of it in the context of a hot summer where the only thing you are lacking is a proper relaxing game that combines babes and sports for your viewing pleasure. Anyways I made up an entire serious gaming article on it so it has to mean something!
WildStar – Brand New MMO in Space – Among many other things I also tried out WildStar, the new childish mmo in space that wants itself cool, and wishes to rival WoW one day, but I am afraid that its fate will end up being the same as that of any mediocre roleplaying game that was ever made by these same devs … Although this one showed so much more potential from almost any point of view. Still it barely started up and perhaps it might just be too soon to judge, but anyways I covered it as well!
Other slightly older recommendations include some more comments on the updated Warcraft models (Human, Night Elf and Draenei) and off course a pretty nifty recommendation for a website/channel that goes by the label of CreativeMonekeyz (which I still warmly recommend so pay them a visit sometimes will ya). And off course there is also a messed up comment on Hearthstone (game from which I decided to take a break since last time things were not all that good!) and that is it … Pfffeeewwww, this was harder than I had originally anticipated, even with the last three updates packed up in one paragraph!
The latest posts in terms of strategies, guides, reviews and plain simple fun that I managed to come up since my last update include a nice follow-up (the third) on the Babes of … (Warcraft or Hearthstone or both), a small look at some of the updates done to Hearthstone alongside a pretty neat and simple guide to it, a featurette done on the ever more famous World Cup of 2014 (because Google) and off course more endless talk and endorsment done on Warcraft and all that is tied to it one way or another. And now do allow me to quickly pass through each and everyone of them:
1. The Babes of Warcraft – Part III – Features yet another set of lovely girls from the wide World of Warcraft alongside a small lore info and possible future story developments on each characters. The liaison between the girls this time was their elven blood, thus on the list you’ll find The Windrunner Sisters (Alleria, Sylvanas and Vereesa) alongside Valeera Sanguinar and off course Lady Liadrin.
2. Hearthable – A guide for Hearthstone – Recently I stumbled across one other pretty interesting guide for Blizzard’s Hearthstone – Hearthable and after taking a closer look at it I come to realize that it is without a doubt one of the best and easiest to understand guide for the card game out there, so naturally I graced it with a small article on my mediocre blog.
3. The World Cup of 2014 – FIFA 15 I hate football and I made this clear from the very start of all the blogs that I took the liberty of writing, however a lot of people love it for so at least a month I tried not to hate it that much, testimony to that stands the fact I even wrote an article on the damn event complete with the gaming reference and even a small noncommercial commercial side to it that includes one of the hottest supermodels out there (Adriana Lima for those of you who aren’t watching “futbol”)
4. Tycoon 5.4.8 Update – World of Warcraft is ever evolving and off course if we, the players, wish to stand a chance at actually enjoying the promise of a nice life “in-game” at least the gold making guides are almost always a must (or you could just buy the gold, but that somewhat contradicts Blizzard’s ToS, but you already knew that.) This article I wrote focuses on all the updates done with the latest patch hotfixes that somewhat add a couple new methods of getting some coins out there, in the most responsible manner possible.
And that’s quite it for now, I do hope you will enjoy reading them as much I as I’ve enjoyed writing them. Also I sort of took the liberty of removing the hotlinking from the posts since they are already added in the feed on the right or you could just simply go by the main blog Strategy-Game-Guides.Com and read them from there. Till next update session, y’all take care!
Damn long time it has been since last I visited this blog o’mine. Surely you haven’t missed me however I certainly did miss you and so to speak thanks to those idiots, the retards, who wear think that run this world where everyone should express their opinion freely and in any way they may see fit I was rather bored and disillusioned about almost anything that was going on, so to speak I took some time and now look where it got me …. Bah, but I drift away into uncharted territory once more so it would be more than stupid to assume that things will improve by themselves so let us continue with our small update session in a rather different way.
For today I have on the table 4 new updates of which I will speak, but I won’t refer you to anymore directrly, because you know it would be rather useless. For them just drop by the main blog called strategy-game-guides.com and check out the latest posts (which are going to be the extended versions of whatever the hell I will be speaking of in here):
1. WoW got updated to patch 5.4.8. So what do we care, you ask? Well if you play it on retail as you should, then you might want to know that above the average guide/addon updates required when such tiny patches are released, the chaps of Blizz have also added a couple of pretty badass, good-looking mounts (grinning reaver & warforged nightmare).
2. There’s also a post on whatever the chaps of Blizz have in store for us in the following years. It briefly covers the updates from Reaper of Souls in Diablo 3 up until the still distant Legacy of the Void for Starcraft 2. So do feel free to look that up as well.
3. Honest (Game) Trailers … Honestly the name should say it all, but if you do feel like having doubts allow me to post you the entire playlist right bellow and after you finished checking them all out drop by my article as well and see to it that you get the other references made as well.
Honest Game Trailer by Smosh Games
So I do hope you’ve enjoyed this less serious session of updates from my perspective over the world of gaming and I do strongly recommend you to check out the full articles as well on the original blog as well for we need to give some credit to the originals as well. Cheereos!
It’s time of the week again when I rant about my latest posts on that other blog of mine that’s just like this one except for the fact it’s much better and self-hosted and has a lot more visitors and it’s better designed and actually does something out of nothing, right? This time our updates include four posts which I suggest you check out through some of the many links here on the page straight to the blog or by using those I’ll place in the post right bellow. Also I won’t comment on them because I’m too freakin’ lazy and have to get up early tommorow cause you know … it’s Easter and … Nevermind … So the links:
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launch – (I’ll just mention the fact Zygor has a guide madefor it so check them out)
- The Babes of WoW (II) – (Really … It’s just pics and a few words on some of the girls from the game … NO PORN)
- Max Payne Retro Review – (The accent falls on the Noir aspect of the story and on the graphic novel style the game has)
- Four Hearthstone Guides – (Cause you knwo … there be four updates in here as well so … There have to be four)
Yeah, damn it, I know I said no comments, but I can’t help myself and also I had to include these two more or less reprsentative pics, because you know … They help make the post seem bigger. And that’s it … Y’all take care now, till next time!