Since the summer of 2013 is nothing else but a fresh memory at this point, I assume that we can resume our posting and finally cancel our extended vacation. And considering the fact that posting has been going on on Strategy-Game-Guides.Com all summer long (with short pauses now and then) and cause I’m a lazy bastard I’ll just put together some of my favorite posts from the previous 2 months (give or take a day here and there). Let’s start with the freshest and finish of with the oldest articles:
- The Siege of Orgrimmar End Cinematic – Basically a small preview and comments on the ending of Mists of Pandaria and the defeat of Garrosh Hellscream and to quote the former warchief – “You disappoint me, Garrosh!”
- The Babes from Persia – Is the second post (don’t worry there’s a first post too) from a retro review I began to make on the beautiful cgi game girls from video games we love.
- Patch 5.4 Final Notes & Guide – A post focused on the news that comes with the launch of patch 5.4 on World of Warcraft. Complete with guide suggestions and personal notes on both game features and guides.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – The feature I managed to put together for the upcoming Diablo III Expansion. Comments, trailers, gameplay and some of the new content feature are being looked at in the post.
- The Babes of DmC – The first post of my babes of gaming feature reviews. Focusing on the dazzling beauties of the Devil may Cry series from their beginning to their ending.
- Strategy Guide to my Best RTS Games – And the final post from this mash-up here present is a petite strategy guide I came up with it by looking through my most played RTS games of all time list. (HINT: Think Craft, Total War and Age of … Games).
And this is quite it for this summer post update I managed to put together for now. I do hope you’ll find them things useful in some way and at least a bit entertaining, Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some games to play here, and you should do just the same. F
P.S. for all the other posts I omitted, kindly drop by the blog and check them out should you find them of any use. Thank you!