So this time we are dealing solely with trailers and updates in terms of both games and guides and addons and so on and so forth. First one up is going to be a nice selection of 5 epic trailers for some games that we have played throughout the many years of gaming existence. Second one and third one will be concerning World of Warcraft and especially some parts of the Lore for Mists of Pandaria and the new features that are upcoming in Patch 5.4 (The Siege of Orgrimmar). So here’s the list:
- WoW 5.4 PTR – New Features and Updates – So here you have some of the info on patch 5.4 as far as we know by this point. Things such as the new raid against Garrosh, Timeless Island or Proving Grounds and off course a few words on the guides (Zygor and Dugi) and addons (Manaview’s Tycoon Gold Guide) that will also be updating to support version 5.4 shortly after the launch.
- Mists of Pandaria Lore – Be a nice little reminder of the expansion so far through a series of trailers and videos arranged in a certain order to try and show a certain continuity in the story behind the game. This post includes the trailers from Blizzcon 2011 till Patch 5.2 (The Thunder King). Future posts on the topic are expected.
- 5 Epic Game Trailers – Is a compilation of 5 video game trailers that are renowned for their epicness. The games aren’t necessary the best of them all, however the trailers are without a doubt excellent. The titles are: Lost Odyssey, God of War 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bioshock and Warhammer: Mark of Chaos.
And with this the update session for now is ended with the promise that we’ll be back with future posts of some importance for all these topics that we are so keen to chat about and that is Games, Games and Games again … Cheers!
This time we have yet another 4 top posts concerning some few updates I had to look up in terms of gaming. Two major posts that I loved about two top games that are yet to arrive from that cursed pre-order placed a few months ago (GTA 5, I’m looking at you and off course Watch_Dogs) alongside two product strategy guides that I managed to also mess up in two pretty neat posts (Zygor vs Booster Leveling and off course Pwnboxer Multiboxing Software). Without dallying any longer let us take a look at each:
- GTA 5 Character Reviews – So here we have a little analysis of the three major characters that will star in GTA 5, based on the trailers each one has and off course on previous gaming and pop culture experience that one may display.
- Watch_Dogs Official Trailer – The chaps of Ubi finally managed to release (or leak for that matter) the official trailer for Watch_Dogs (possibly their next major success) while also revealing bits of the story and some more very cool features that the game brings as an improvement to the gaming world.
- Wow Guides – Zygor vs Booster – One of the nastiest things when it comes to paid guides for a game is that there are so many and plenty of them come with a decent offer leaving you undecided on what you should buy. Thus I (and many others like me) made these kind of arena styled posts in which we compare them guides among them and try to shed some light on which one you should use if you look for a certain thing. This time we had Zygor and Booster (Guide & Addon) concerning the leveling aspect of the whole game.
- Pwnboxer Review – And finally we have a nice and recent review for World of Warcraft’s favorite multiboxing software that goes by the name of Pwnboxer (quite a pwnage name aye?). I won’t say much here, cause I recon I said almost everything in the review article, but I will only say that multiboxing is quite legal and can be used on any of the latest versions of Warcraft. And that should prove quite useful for anyone seeking to show of (which off course you are).
This was it with them updates for now. I do hope you’ll find’em things pretty useful and thus you will enjoy reading through the pages written solely out of a simple and weird hobby. Do check back at anytime latter for more updates as they come.
So kit has been a darn long time yet again and so it is our turn to do some updates in the good old fashion of 3 posts updated at once in one single post on this lesser blog, but not as unimportant as most would think it to be. So this time we are dealing with 3 major posts (give or take) out which I will only mention that one is the anniversary of my sweet little bloggy!
- 100 Posts! – I never believed it myself, but it would seem that it is true, we finally managed to hit the big round three figure number that all bloggers look up to. Now that calls for celebrations right, I mean who would have through when he first starts a small hobby project that someone will actually be interested in reading the stuff they post. Well this here is proof so all you nonbelievers can go and jump off a cliff and die. Thank you!
- Assassin’s Creed 4 vs Prince of Persia 4 – Y’all know that AC 4: Black Flag is coming out this autumn, and I know that summer just began, but I am really looking up to that game. So you should also know that Ubi considers this to be quite a lesser game (probably of what they did with Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands), but I couldn’t disagree more. Assassin’s Creed series have always had room for another game so I see not why this should be an exception.
- Wow Patch 5.3 Escalation – Big news, as you all big Wow fans have come to realize by now, Blizz finally managed to launch the final patch, 5.3 also known as “Escalation” which takes the story one step further by nicely putting in stage one serious civil war that has some bad chaps called Kor’kron orcs, which fight the rest of the world (like really, everyone!). So except for the obvious changes with the Barrens and Durotar, the patch also brought some serious gear and pvp changes. But fear not cause our friends from Zygor got it all covered in their new guides (recently updated to patch 5.3 compatibility) and in case you are wondering about the latest gold making tips, then the fellas from Manaview got that covered as well in through their Tycoon Gold Addon (also updated for 5.3). So there you have “”Now you are prepared!”
Now, y’all take good care and I promise to be back as soon as I have managed to spawn some more creepy content (It’s a Starcraft allusion in case you were wondering where the hell did that come from)!
So guys there are plenty of great games and guides that come with them out there to fill this blog out with quality content in no time at all. But for now we’ll just focus on the most searched and demanded game (and guides) that have ever hit the market. With over 12 million players and much more sales of guides and addons, World of Warcraft stands leader of the MMORPG gaming community.
Now there are plenty of guides for the game, many of them quite useful on various profiled websites which can be accessed for free. Personally I prefer wowhead.com the most. Cause you know they are good and well updated and all that. But if you really want to step up your game and join the elite of Azeroth, then I suggest some premium guides and addons.
For instance you have these ones right here from manaview.com. Their best addon is by far Tycoon Gold Addon, which sits comfortably at number 2 in the rankings per popularity of various review websites (including my own). Why is that so? Well cause it promises one thing and it delivers it. The promise was about 33 K golds / day on auto-pilot using the best schemes and auction tricks. And you know what it is constantly updated and so I do encourage you all to check it out. Also there are 2 more addons, Impulse and Edge, which deal with your gameplay and help you improve dramatically at leveling, raiding or pvping! And finally they also have a leveling addon which unfortunately seems to be a bit outdated, but it still has several interesting features in it.
Now you can find out more info and a serious and full review on my blog at this page Manaview Addons Review. Feel free to drop by, and check the offers they have. And just a short notice you can get each addon individually or you can get the whole set for a 25% discount. But usually people just go for Tycoon these days so suit yourselves!