Time for yet another update session from the wide world of video games that were featured in the previous days on the mother blog of all strategy game guide sites; strategy-game-guides.com (could it be anythig else?). So then in this petite update we’ll find stuff such as product features (commercial in nature), game preview (analytical … mostly and with some review), plus quite a load of news and strategy guide to another top three games coming this year (one is this month, but still).
- Ryse: Son of Rome Preview (a look at one the latest games designed exclusively for Xbox One)
- Strategy Guide to: The Games of 2014 (III) (third post of the series, including titles such as The Order: 1886)
- Learn the League Product Feature (a small review/recommendation for all those LoL in desperate need of help)
- Wow Patch 5.4.7 changes (an analysis of the updates that are brought about by the newest patch for Warcraft)
And these will do it for now. Yet another chance to check out some of the latest news from the world of gaming that we could cover in the past weeks. Do feel free to check these out should you find them interesting or browse for more articles on a topic that suits your interests just a little better. Till next time then … Enjoy!
Damn long time no see on this blog here, but there’s nothing to worry about, because we still here and by the looks of it, 2014 is going to be a very rich year in terms of gaming. So not only we won’t be running out of material to speak on, but I guess that we might just find it difficult to over all the good subjects (we’ll give it a shot at least that’s for certain). And just to give you a taste of what we’re gona talk about this year here’s the latest from the main .com blog we be runnin’:
- The Babes from Starcraft (a petite top of the sexy babes from the Koprulu Sector)
- Strategy Guide to: The games of 2014 (II) (second part of the guide to the worthy games of this)
- Warlords of Draenor Lore (a look at the reasons and motifs used in the upcoming expansion for Warcraft)
- Snowdrop Engine from The Division (a short intro for Ubisoft’s new game engine, snowdrop and its huge level of detail)
So this would be quite it in terms of main topics that started the gaming discussion on the blog. Mainly the topics should continue in the same manner as long as nothing unintended comes in, in which case certain changes might be needed.
Since the summer of 2013 is nothing else but a fresh memory at this point, I assume that we can resume our posting and finally cancel our extended vacation. And considering the fact that posting has been going on on Strategy-Game-Guides.Com all summer long (with short pauses now and then) and cause I’m a lazy bastard I’ll just put together some of my favorite posts from the previous 2 months (give or take a day here and there). Let’s start with the freshest and finish of with the oldest articles:
- The Siege of Orgrimmar End Cinematic – Basically a small preview and comments on the ending of Mists of Pandaria and the defeat of Garrosh Hellscream and to quote the former warchief – “You disappoint me, Garrosh!”
- The Babes from Persia – Is the second post (don’t worry there’s a first post too) from a retro review I began to make on the beautiful cgi game girls from video games we love.
- Patch 5.4 Final Notes & Guide – A post focused on the news that comes with the launch of patch 5.4 on World of Warcraft. Complete with guide suggestions and personal notes on both game features and guides.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – The feature I managed to put together for the upcoming Diablo III Expansion. Comments, trailers, gameplay and some of the new content feature are being looked at in the post.
- The Babes of DmC – The first post of my babes of gaming feature reviews. Focusing on the dazzling beauties of the Devil may Cry series from their beginning to their ending.
- Strategy Guide to my Best RTS Games – And the final post from this mash-up here present is a petite strategy guide I came up with it by looking through my most played RTS games of all time list. (HINT: Think Craft, Total War and Age of … Games).
And this is quite it for this summer post update I managed to put together for now. I do hope you’ll find them things useful in some way and at least a bit entertaining, Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some games to play here, and you should do just the same. F
P.S. for all the other posts I omitted, kindly drop by the blog and check them out should you find them of any use. Thank you!
This is going to be quite an awkward update, since we have 4 pretty messed up posts, 2 on Warcraft, 1 on Need for Speed and yet another on something that is supposed to change the quality of the blog (or at least announced the new theme change!). Anyways I wish not to postpone things for much longer in a useless manner so here are the updates:
- Mists of Pandaria Lore Continued – You know that the lore for a story behind a huge game, such as World of Warcraft, can’t really be put into one single post, even if we talk about a sole expansion only and just the main string of events. So obviously here’s part numero deux for my commented version of the events.
- Times are changing – After a thorough analysis of things and some specialist advice on the matter, some serious chaps underlined some issues that I might be facing with them darn websites and also pointed some solutions. Anyways I decided to throw in this post and pour out my thoughts on the matter and also to announce the petite changes made to the blog.
- Zygor for Patch 5.4 – Now this is a bit more like it. Here you have some of the new strategies that one may be forced to deal with as soon as blizzard decides to launch Patch 5.4 and throw us in the middle of yet another serious battle, this time against one of our own. (Who’s next? Varin?! … Damn …). So Zygor has already announced that they are working on the full guide for patch 5.4 changes that will include the raid to Orgrimmar (obviously), some tips on the proving grounds and off course on the mysterious timeless isle as well. So go and join up with them already if you haven’t! (Just kidding :P)
- Need for Speed Rivals Overview – Been some time since I last mentioned racing in my posts, so I decided to mash up this post about the newest version of Need for Speed and that is Rivals. To put it in one single phrase, the game is a mixture of Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted, let us just hope it will have at least a moderate success and in a market with upcoming titles such as The Crew this could prove somewhat, problematic!
So this time we are dealing solely with trailers and updates in terms of both games and guides and addons and so on and so forth. First one up is going to be a nice selection of 5 epic trailers for some games that we have played throughout the many years of gaming existence. Second one and third one will be concerning World of Warcraft and especially some parts of the Lore for Mists of Pandaria and the new features that are upcoming in Patch 5.4 (The Siege of Orgrimmar). So here’s the list:
- WoW 5.4 PTR – New Features and Updates – So here you have some of the info on patch 5.4 as far as we know by this point. Things such as the new raid against Garrosh, Timeless Island or Proving Grounds and off course a few words on the guides (Zygor and Dugi) and addons (Manaview’s Tycoon Gold Guide) that will also be updating to support version 5.4 shortly after the launch.
- Mists of Pandaria Lore – Be a nice little reminder of the expansion so far through a series of trailers and videos arranged in a certain order to try and show a certain continuity in the story behind the game. This post includes the trailers from Blizzcon 2011 till Patch 5.2 (The Thunder King). Future posts on the topic are expected.
- 5 Epic Game Trailers – Is a compilation of 5 video game trailers that are renowned for their epicness. The games aren’t necessary the best of them all, however the trailers are without a doubt excellent. The titles are: Lost Odyssey, God of War 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bioshock and Warhammer: Mark of Chaos.
And with this the update session for now is ended with the promise that we’ll be back with future posts of some importance for all these topics that we are so keen to chat about and that is Games, Games and Games again … Cheers!
This time we have yet another 4 top posts concerning some few updates I had to look up in terms of gaming. Two major posts that I loved about two top games that are yet to arrive from that cursed pre-order placed a few months ago (GTA 5, I’m looking at you and off course Watch_Dogs) alongside two product strategy guides that I managed to also mess up in two pretty neat posts (Zygor vs Booster Leveling and off course Pwnboxer Multiboxing Software). Without dallying any longer let us take a look at each:
- GTA 5 Character Reviews – So here we have a little analysis of the three major characters that will star in GTA 5, based on the trailers each one has and off course on previous gaming and pop culture experience that one may display.
- Watch_Dogs Official Trailer – The chaps of Ubi finally managed to release (or leak for that matter) the official trailer for Watch_Dogs (possibly their next major success) while also revealing bits of the story and some more very cool features that the game brings as an improvement to the gaming world.
- Wow Guides – Zygor vs Booster – One of the nastiest things when it comes to paid guides for a game is that there are so many and plenty of them come with a decent offer leaving you undecided on what you should buy. Thus I (and many others like me) made these kind of arena styled posts in which we compare them guides among them and try to shed some light on which one you should use if you look for a certain thing. This time we had Zygor and Booster (Guide & Addon) concerning the leveling aspect of the whole game.
- Pwnboxer Review – And finally we have a nice and recent review for World of Warcraft’s favorite multiboxing software that goes by the name of Pwnboxer (quite a pwnage name aye?). I won’t say much here, cause I recon I said almost everything in the review article, but I will only say that multiboxing is quite legal and can be used on any of the latest versions of Warcraft. And that should prove quite useful for anyone seeking to show of (which off course you are).
This was it with them updates for now. I do hope you’ll find’em things pretty useful and thus you will enjoy reading through the pages written solely out of a simple and weird hobby. Do check back at anytime latter for more updates as they come.
So the round of updates for this time include a few short presentations and recommendations of a multiboxing software and some free guides and walkthroughs for Wow as well as some serious VS Posting (DOTA 2 vs LoL) and off course a little overview of Bioshock Infinite as well just to change the pace:
- Wow Multiboxing Software – So to speak this here be an overview and a software presentation on how to play more than once account at once and kick some serious ass in the process completely solo. Feel free to drop by and check out the Pwnboxer homepage as well for much more info on the topic!
- Custom Guides for Wow – A short selection of Lore and Guides free to use on Youtube with a nice round of comments from one cool chap that knows it’s game better than your average pro.
- DOTA 2 Vs LoL – Yet another round of the epic arena games that suck so much and just simply can’t figure out which sucks less or more or less … SO I have decided to make a VS post on these as well and tried to make it as interesting as possible. Please note that the Tom and Jerry clip is used solely for entertainment purposes only and no pun was intended!
- Bioshock Infinite Overview – There really ain’t much to be told about this game, the only thing that is really worth mentioning is the fact that it is one of the best … No The Best! Game that hit the market this year, having one sick story and one messed up gameplay, Bioshock certainly ranks in high on any gamer list and any critic list as well.
And that was quite it for this week as well. I do hope to be back soon with some more serious updates on the topics that I so much like to write about without even really breaking a sweat (I am bit ironic here … so don’t buzz around)!