So I guess the title is very explicit as to what kind of updates we are dealing with these days since just a couple days ago things got updated with Warcraft and patch 6.0.2 went live and everyone went crazy and there were a lot of visitors and few buyers and so on and so forth … Anyways the majority of the updates inlclude stuff related to Blizzard’s biggest title ever and I believe that for some time it will remain like that wether we like it or not, but do not despair there are plenty of other stuff for those who aren’t into mmorpg’s as well like … More mmorpg’s that aren’t Warcraft like … Hellgate London (I’m sure you’ll find the post somewhere on the right if you look carefully). And then there are a lot of WoW Guides and Reviews and Features and other similar stuff in which we try to sell stuff … Like for real yo! Just check these out:
The Story of Warcraft (in a nutshell)
Patch 6.0.2 Survival Guide
The Dugi Guides bundle was also one nice cute post that took us some time to deal with, but in the end it all worked out pretty well so there’s no need to complain about it, even if the dude is totally underselling, nobody gives a shit! Anyways now for the final video do allow me to rock your house with a pretty badass cinematic/game/rock compilation Hellgate style!
Hellgate London – Primo Victoria
And finally there’s girls as well so if none of the other things appeal to your wicked senses do feel free to check out the night elf babes from the fourth post of its kind. If I think of it there might still be like three and I will be done with this game as well and the cute young ladies that inhabit it, but up until then we still have a ton of work to do so feel free to check things out as they get updated. Till next update, which might just be sooner than you think in a much more subtle, more professional and less funny manner, y’all have a good time, eh?
So this time we are dealing solely with trailers and updates in terms of both games and guides and addons and so on and so forth. First one up is going to be a nice selection of 5 epic trailers for some games that we have played throughout the many years of gaming existence. Second one and third one will be concerning World of Warcraft and especially some parts of the Lore for Mists of Pandaria and the new features that are upcoming in Patch 5.4 (The Siege of Orgrimmar). So here’s the list:
- WoW 5.4 PTR – New Features and Updates – So here you have some of the info on patch 5.4 as far as we know by this point. Things such as the new raid against Garrosh, Timeless Island or Proving Grounds and off course a few words on the guides (Zygor and Dugi) and addons (Manaview’s Tycoon Gold Guide) that will also be updating to support version 5.4 shortly after the launch.
- Mists of Pandaria Lore – Be a nice little reminder of the expansion so far through a series of trailers and videos arranged in a certain order to try and show a certain continuity in the story behind the game. This post includes the trailers from Blizzcon 2011 till Patch 5.2 (The Thunder King). Future posts on the topic are expected.
- 5 Epic Game Trailers – Is a compilation of 5 video game trailers that are renowned for their epicness. The games aren’t necessary the best of them all, however the trailers are without a doubt excellent. The titles are: Lost Odyssey, God of War 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bioshock and Warhammer: Mark of Chaos.
And with this the update session for now is ended with the promise that we’ll be back with future posts of some importance for all these topics that we are so keen to chat about and that is Games, Games and Games again … Cheers!
This time we have yet another 4 top posts concerning some few updates I had to look up in terms of gaming. Two major posts that I loved about two top games that are yet to arrive from that cursed pre-order placed a few months ago (GTA 5, I’m looking at you and off course Watch_Dogs) alongside two product strategy guides that I managed to also mess up in two pretty neat posts (Zygor vs Booster Leveling and off course Pwnboxer Multiboxing Software). Without dallying any longer let us take a look at each:
- GTA 5 Character Reviews – So here we have a little analysis of the three major characters that will star in GTA 5, based on the trailers each one has and off course on previous gaming and pop culture experience that one may display.
- Watch_Dogs Official Trailer – The chaps of Ubi finally managed to release (or leak for that matter) the official trailer for Watch_Dogs (possibly their next major success) while also revealing bits of the story and some more very cool features that the game brings as an improvement to the gaming world.
- Wow Guides – Zygor vs Booster – One of the nastiest things when it comes to paid guides for a game is that there are so many and plenty of them come with a decent offer leaving you undecided on what you should buy. Thus I (and many others like me) made these kind of arena styled posts in which we compare them guides among them and try to shed some light on which one you should use if you look for a certain thing. This time we had Zygor and Booster (Guide & Addon) concerning the leveling aspect of the whole game.
- Pwnboxer Review – And finally we have a nice and recent review for World of Warcraft’s favorite multiboxing software that goes by the name of Pwnboxer (quite a pwnage name aye?). I won’t say much here, cause I recon I said almost everything in the review article, but I will only say that multiboxing is quite legal and can be used on any of the latest versions of Warcraft. And that should prove quite useful for anyone seeking to show of (which off course you are).
This was it with them updates for now. I do hope you’ll find’em things pretty useful and thus you will enjoy reading through the pages written solely out of a simple and weird hobby. Do check back at anytime latter for more updates as they come.
So kit has been a darn long time yet again and so it is our turn to do some updates in the good old fashion of 3 posts updated at once in one single post on this lesser blog, but not as unimportant as most would think it to be. So this time we are dealing with 3 major posts (give or take) out which I will only mention that one is the anniversary of my sweet little bloggy!
- 100 Posts! – I never believed it myself, but it would seem that it is true, we finally managed to hit the big round three figure number that all bloggers look up to. Now that calls for celebrations right, I mean who would have through when he first starts a small hobby project that someone will actually be interested in reading the stuff they post. Well this here is proof so all you nonbelievers can go and jump off a cliff and die. Thank you!
- Assassin’s Creed 4 vs Prince of Persia 4 – Y’all know that AC 4: Black Flag is coming out this autumn, and I know that summer just began, but I am really looking up to that game. So you should also know that Ubi considers this to be quite a lesser game (probably of what they did with Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands), but I couldn’t disagree more. Assassin’s Creed series have always had room for another game so I see not why this should be an exception.
- Wow Patch 5.3 Escalation – Big news, as you all big Wow fans have come to realize by now, Blizz finally managed to launch the final patch, 5.3 also known as “Escalation” which takes the story one step further by nicely putting in stage one serious civil war that has some bad chaps called Kor’kron orcs, which fight the rest of the world (like really, everyone!). So except for the obvious changes with the Barrens and Durotar, the patch also brought some serious gear and pvp changes. But fear not cause our friends from Zygor got it all covered in their new guides (recently updated to patch 5.3 compatibility) and in case you are wondering about the latest gold making tips, then the fellas from Manaview got that covered as well in through their Tycoon Gold Addon (also updated for 5.3). So there you have “”Now you are prepared!”
Now, y’all take good care and I promise to be back as soon as I have managed to spawn some more creepy content (It’s a Starcraft allusion in case you were wondering where the hell did that come from)!
Recently I began ranting about just how stupid some guides are while others are actually worth much more than their actual price. Problem is that most Wow players have no idea which one is which and so they just fall for the one that has the most coverage. Now I try to discuss everything about all of them, but I clearly don’t have all the time I would need so I will resume myself at a simple VS (that’s versus NOT Victoria’s Secret!) article in which I try to make the guide I deem worthy look even better and then mess up the one that’s screwed even more. The full article here -> Tycoon vs Hayden Gold Guide Battles!
Also because I seem to get the most attention on my website on the World of Warcraft Guides topic I was thinking about launching a new project and call that cluster of posts World of Guides from here onward to make things a bit more original! So then stay tuned and keep the game up fellas!
So fellas this one here be da new and improved Booster Leveling Guide which helps any average player go from 1 to 90 in a matter of days (days of gaming that is)! So just drop by and check that damn review of mine to which the above link title goes to and feel free to say bad things if the damn thing don’t work properly!
Today we are dealing with some less well rated guides. So to say WoW Schools, was on the top of the charts a few years ago and now they just updated (thing for which I’m writing this review) their webpage. Problem is that they seem not to be aware that the game evolved and now runs on Mists of Pandaria, patch 5.2, soon to be updated to 5.3 and then end this expansion as well.
If that would be the only issue that I have noticed with their so-called update it really wouldn’t matter much, but there are plenty of other problems which simply act as a drawback instead of a comeback. Pretty sad but WoW Schools Gold Guide, can’t even begin to compare with premium guides such as Tycoon from Manaview or the gold guides from Zygor and Dugi.
Anyways here’s the link to my full review: WoW Schools Review, if you are interested in checking out a few more details, see the “updated” page itself, or compare it to other products, you can just swing by. More strategy game guides for World of Warcraft and not just, coming up pretty soon … I guess!