The latest posts in terms of strategies, guides, reviews and plain simple fun that I managed to come up since my last update include a nice follow-up (the third) on the Babes of … (Warcraft or Hearthstone or both), a small look at some of the updates done to Hearthstone alongside a pretty neat and simple guide to it, a featurette done on the ever more famous World Cup of 2014 (because Google) and off course more endless talk and endorsment done on Warcraft and all that is tied to it one way or another. And now do allow me to quickly pass through each and everyone of them:
1. The Babes of Warcraft – Part III – Features yet another set of lovely girls from the wide World of Warcraft alongside a small lore info and possible future story developments on each characters. The liaison between the girls this time was their elven blood, thus on the list you’ll find The Windrunner Sisters (Alleria, Sylvanas and Vereesa) alongside Valeera Sanguinar and off course Lady Liadrin.
2. Hearthable – A guide for Hearthstone – Recently I stumbled across one other pretty interesting guide for Blizzard’s Hearthstone – Hearthable and after taking a closer look at it I come to realize that it is without a doubt one of the best and easiest to understand guide for the card game out there, so naturally I graced it with a small article on my mediocre blog.
3. The World Cup of 2014 – FIFA 15 I hate football and I made this clear from the very start of all the blogs that I took the liberty of writing, however a lot of people love it for so at least a month I tried not to hate it that much, testimony to that stands the fact I even wrote an article on the damn event complete with the gaming reference and even a small noncommercial commercial side to it that includes one of the hottest supermodels out there (Adriana Lima for those of you who aren’t watching “futbol”)
4. Tycoon 5.4.8 Update – World of Warcraft is ever evolving and off course if we, the players, wish to stand a chance at actually enjoying the promise of a nice life “in-game” at least the gold making guides are almost always a must (or you could just buy the gold, but that somewhat contradicts Blizzard’s ToS, but you already knew that.) This article I wrote focuses on all the updates done with the latest patch hotfixes that somewhat add a couple new methods of getting some coins out there, in the most responsible manner possible.
And that’s quite it for now, I do hope you will enjoy reading them as much I as I’ve enjoyed writing them. Also I sort of took the liberty of removing the hotlinking from the posts since they are already added in the feed on the right or you could just simply go by the main blog Strategy-Game-Guides.Com and read them from there. Till next update session, y’all take care!
It’s time of the week again when I rant about my latest posts on that other blog of mine that’s just like this one except for the fact it’s much better and self-hosted and has a lot more visitors and it’s better designed and actually does something out of nothing, right? This time our updates include four posts which I suggest you check out through some of the many links here on the page straight to the blog or by using those I’ll place in the post right bellow. Also I won’t comment on them because I’m too freakin’ lazy and have to get up early tommorow cause you know … it’s Easter and … Nevermind … So the links:
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launch – (I’ll just mention the fact Zygor has a guide madefor it so check them out)
- The Babes of WoW (II) – (Really … It’s just pics and a few words on some of the girls from the game … NO PORN)
- Max Payne Retro Review – (The accent falls on the Noir aspect of the story and on the graphic novel style the game has)
- Four Hearthstone Guides – (Cause you knwo … there be four updates in here as well so … There have to be four)
Yeah, damn it, I know I said no comments, but I can’t help myself and also I had to include these two more or less reprsentative pics, because you know … They help make the post seem bigger. And that’s it … Y’all take care now, till next time!