So the round of updates for this time include a few short presentations and recommendations of a multiboxing software and some free guides and walkthroughs for Wow as well as some serious VS Posting (DOTA 2 vs LoL) and off course a little overview of Bioshock Infinite as well just to change the pace:
- Wow Multiboxing Software – So to speak this here be an overview and a software presentation on how to play more than once account at once and kick some serious ass in the process completely solo. Feel free to drop by and check out the Pwnboxer homepage as well for much more info on the topic!
- Custom Guides for Wow – A short selection of Lore and Guides free to use on Youtube with a nice round of comments from one cool chap that knows it’s game better than your average pro.
- DOTA 2 Vs LoL – Yet another round of the epic arena games that suck so much and just simply can’t figure out which sucks less or more or less … SO I have decided to make a VS post on these as well and tried to make it as interesting as possible. Please note that the Tom and Jerry clip is used solely for entertainment purposes only and no pun was intended!
- Bioshock Infinite Overview – There really ain’t much to be told about this game, the only thing that is really worth mentioning is the fact that it is one of the best … No The Best! Game that hit the market this year, having one sick story and one messed up gameplay, Bioshock certainly ranks in high on any gamer list and any critic list as well.
And that was quite it for this week as well. I do hope to be back soon with some more serious updates on the topics that I so much like to write about without even really breaking a sweat (I am bit ironic here … so don’t buzz around)!
Alright guys so pay attention how we gona do this, so that I may have plenty of time to post stuff to several blogs, I have to compact somehow the info I’m conveying. Thus the posts on the secondary blogs (some of which actually have some seriously higher ranks than the main one … so to speak) will be reduced to one that will contain the updates of 1, 2, 3 or more weeks (mostly)!
This week we have the following list of wicked posts (really it begins to look a lot like twitter, but I couldn’t care less):
- DOTA 2 Sucks! – A tiny post in which I brag about this latest version of the game map for Warcraft 3, which I actually enjoyed, didn’t managed to live up to my expectations. Soon enough I recon we’ll see some post in which I mess up both DOTA and LoL and also suggest you some idiotic guides on how to beat the other bump head that play these kind of games! Coming soon …
- Batman: Arkham Origins Teaser – From those that suck to those that rock! Warner just announced the third part of their smash hit Batman series, Arkham. The Dark Knight returns to fight of even more bad guys and solve the case once again!
- Summer Video Games 2013 – A short article on what we’ll be playing this summer on our play things. And also some serious pun on what we should actually be doing by some nicely inserted DoA Extreme Beach Volleyball screens! Either way you’ll enjoy it with a cool drink by your side 😉
And that be quite it with them updates for this time! Hopefully I will manage to be back with more soon enough! And I might still be posting random posts in here, but I recon they will be even less frequent than by now. Anyways, drop by from time to time and see what the cat brought in!