This is going to be quite an awkward update, since we have 4 pretty messed up posts, 2 on Warcraft, 1 on Need for Speed and yet another on something that is supposed to change the quality of the blog (or at least announced the new theme change!). Anyways I wish not to postpone things for much longer in a useless manner so here are the updates:
- Mists of Pandaria Lore Continued – You know that the lore for a story behind a huge game, such as World of Warcraft, can’t really be put into one single post, even if we talk about a sole expansion only and just the main string of events. So obviously here’s part numero deux for my commented version of the events.
- Times are changing – After a thorough analysis of things and some specialist advice on the matter, some serious chaps underlined some issues that I might be facing with them darn websites and also pointed some solutions. Anyways I decided to throw in this post and pour out my thoughts on the matter and also to announce the petite changes made to the blog.
- Zygor for Patch 5.4 – Now this is a bit more like it. Here you have some of the new strategies that one may be forced to deal with as soon as blizzard decides to launch Patch 5.4 and throw us in the middle of yet another serious battle, this time against one of our own. (Who’s next? Varin?! … Damn …). So Zygor has already announced that they are working on the full guide for patch 5.4 changes that will include the raid to Orgrimmar (obviously), some tips on the proving grounds and off course on the mysterious timeless isle as well. So go and join up with them already if you haven’t! (Just kidding :P)
- Need for Speed Rivals Overview – Been some time since I last mentioned racing in my posts, so I decided to mash up this post about the newest version of Need for Speed and that is Rivals. To put it in one single phrase, the game is a mixture of Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted, let us just hope it will have at least a moderate success and in a market with upcoming titles such as The Crew this could prove somewhat, problematic!
So this time we are dealing solely with trailers and updates in terms of both games and guides and addons and so on and so forth. First one up is going to be a nice selection of 5 epic trailers for some games that we have played throughout the many years of gaming existence. Second one and third one will be concerning World of Warcraft and especially some parts of the Lore for Mists of Pandaria and the new features that are upcoming in Patch 5.4 (The Siege of Orgrimmar). So here’s the list:
- WoW 5.4 PTR – New Features and Updates – So here you have some of the info on patch 5.4 as far as we know by this point. Things such as the new raid against Garrosh, Timeless Island or Proving Grounds and off course a few words on the guides (Zygor and Dugi) and addons (Manaview’s Tycoon Gold Guide) that will also be updating to support version 5.4 shortly after the launch.
- Mists of Pandaria Lore – Be a nice little reminder of the expansion so far through a series of trailers and videos arranged in a certain order to try and show a certain continuity in the story behind the game. This post includes the trailers from Blizzcon 2011 till Patch 5.2 (The Thunder King). Future posts on the topic are expected.
- 5 Epic Game Trailers – Is a compilation of 5 video game trailers that are renowned for their epicness. The games aren’t necessary the best of them all, however the trailers are without a doubt excellent. The titles are: Lost Odyssey, God of War 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bioshock and Warhammer: Mark of Chaos.
And with this the update session for now is ended with the promise that we’ll be back with future posts of some importance for all these topics that we are so keen to chat about and that is Games, Games and Games again … Cheers!