This time we have yet another 4 top posts concerning some few updates I had to look up in terms of gaming. Two major posts that I loved about two top games that are yet to arrive from that cursed pre-order placed a few months ago (GTA 5, I’m looking at you and off course Watch_Dogs) alongside two product strategy guides that I managed to also mess up in two pretty neat posts (Zygor vs Booster Leveling and off course Pwnboxer Multiboxing Software). Without dallying any longer let us take a look at each:
- GTA 5 Character Reviews – So here we have a little analysis of the three major characters that will star in GTA 5, based on the trailers each one has and off course on previous gaming and pop culture experience that one may display.
- Watch_Dogs Official Trailer – The chaps of Ubi finally managed to release (or leak for that matter) the official trailer for Watch_Dogs (possibly their next major success) while also revealing bits of the story and some more very cool features that the game brings as an improvement to the gaming world.
- Wow Guides – Zygor vs Booster – One of the nastiest things when it comes to paid guides for a game is that there are so many and plenty of them come with a decent offer leaving you undecided on what you should buy. Thus I (and many others like me) made these kind of arena styled posts in which we compare them guides among them and try to shed some light on which one you should use if you look for a certain thing. This time we had Zygor and Booster (Guide & Addon) concerning the leveling aspect of the whole game.
- Pwnboxer Review – And finally we have a nice and recent review for World of Warcraft’s favorite multiboxing software that goes by the name of Pwnboxer (quite a pwnage name aye?). I won’t say much here, cause I recon I said almost everything in the review article, but I will only say that multiboxing is quite legal and can be used on any of the latest versions of Warcraft. And that should prove quite useful for anyone seeking to show of (which off course you are).
This was it with them updates for now. I do hope you’ll find’em things pretty useful and thus you will enjoy reading through the pages written solely out of a simple and weird hobby. Do check back at anytime latter for more updates as they come.
So the round of updates for this time include a few short presentations and recommendations of a multiboxing software and some free guides and walkthroughs for Wow as well as some serious VS Posting (DOTA 2 vs LoL) and off course a little overview of Bioshock Infinite as well just to change the pace:
- Wow Multiboxing Software – So to speak this here be an overview and a software presentation on how to play more than once account at once and kick some serious ass in the process completely solo. Feel free to drop by and check out the Pwnboxer homepage as well for much more info on the topic!
- Custom Guides for Wow – A short selection of Lore and Guides free to use on Youtube with a nice round of comments from one cool chap that knows it’s game better than your average pro.
- DOTA 2 Vs LoL – Yet another round of the epic arena games that suck so much and just simply can’t figure out which sucks less or more or less … SO I have decided to make a VS post on these as well and tried to make it as interesting as possible. Please note that the Tom and Jerry clip is used solely for entertainment purposes only and no pun was intended!
- Bioshock Infinite Overview – There really ain’t much to be told about this game, the only thing that is really worth mentioning is the fact that it is one of the best … No The Best! Game that hit the market this year, having one sick story and one messed up gameplay, Bioshock certainly ranks in high on any gamer list and any critic list as well.
And that was quite it for this week as well. I do hope to be back soon with some more serious updates on the topics that I so much like to write about without even really breaking a sweat (I am bit ironic here … so don’t buzz around)!