Damn long time no see on this blog here, but there’s nothing to worry about, because we still here and by the looks of it, 2014 is going to be a very rich year in terms of gaming. So not only we won’t be running out of material to speak on, but I guess that we might just find it difficult to over all the good subjects (we’ll give it a shot at least that’s for certain). And just to give you a taste of what we’re gona talk about this year here’s the latest from the main .com blog we be runnin’:
- The Babes from Starcraft (a petite top of the sexy babes from the Koprulu Sector)
- Strategy Guide to: The games of 2014 (II) (second part of the guide to the worthy games of this)
- Warlords of Draenor Lore (a look at the reasons and motifs used in the upcoming expansion for Warcraft)
- Snowdrop Engine from The Division (a short intro for Ubisoft’s new game engine, snowdrop and its huge level of detail)
So this would be quite it in terms of main topics that started the gaming discussion on the blog. Mainly the topics should continue in the same manner as long as nothing unintended comes in, in which case certain changes might be needed.
So this time we are dealing solely with trailers and updates in terms of both games and guides and addons and so on and so forth. First one up is going to be a nice selection of 5 epic trailers for some games that we have played throughout the many years of gaming existence. Second one and third one will be concerning World of Warcraft and especially some parts of the Lore for Mists of Pandaria and the new features that are upcoming in Patch 5.4 (The Siege of Orgrimmar). So here’s the list:
- WoW 5.4 PTR – New Features and Updates – So here you have some of the info on patch 5.4 as far as we know by this point. Things such as the new raid against Garrosh, Timeless Island or Proving Grounds and off course a few words on the guides (Zygor and Dugi) and addons (Manaview’s Tycoon Gold Guide) that will also be updating to support version 5.4 shortly after the launch.
- Mists of Pandaria Lore – Be a nice little reminder of the expansion so far through a series of trailers and videos arranged in a certain order to try and show a certain continuity in the story behind the game. This post includes the trailers from Blizzcon 2011 till Patch 5.2 (The Thunder King). Future posts on the topic are expected.
- 5 Epic Game Trailers – Is a compilation of 5 video game trailers that are renowned for their epicness. The games aren’t necessary the best of them all, however the trailers are without a doubt excellent. The titles are: Lost Odyssey, God of War 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bioshock and Warhammer: Mark of Chaos.
And with this the update session for now is ended with the promise that we’ll be back with future posts of some importance for all these topics that we are so keen to chat about and that is Games, Games and Games again … Cheers!
Now this blog over here is designed to keep you chaps updated on how the events unfold in the world of gaming. The update speed is up to me to decide so probably I will be posting stuff here every week or every fortnight or once a month or any other interval. However most posts will be related to one of my bigger blogs on which I will post the main articles. And here we shall have just a few short updated posts.
Stuff like game guides, strategy guides, video games news, articles, reviews for both games and guides. Main topics include World of Warcraft (WoW), Starcraft, Call of Duty, Lineage, Star Wars, Sims, Need for Speed or any other game that really looks cool and I had time to play or watch anyone else play. Occasionally we also have some walkthroughs and or kind of stuff, but really it all remains to be seen. For now just drop by Strategy Game Guides.Com and check out the latest updates.
And that was quite about it, hope to be back with many nice posts soon enough. Till then have good fun y’all!