Since the summer of 2013 is nothing else but a fresh memory at this point, I assume that we can resume our posting and finally cancel our extended vacation. And considering the fact that posting has been going on on Strategy-Game-Guides.Com all summer long (with short pauses now and then) and cause I’m a lazy bastard I’ll just put together some of my favorite posts from the previous 2 months (give or take a day here and there). Let’s start with the freshest and finish of with the oldest articles:
- The Siege of Orgrimmar End Cinematic – Basically a small preview and comments on the ending of Mists of Pandaria and the defeat of Garrosh Hellscream and to quote the former warchief – “You disappoint me, Garrosh!”
- The Babes from Persia – Is the second post (don’t worry there’s a first post too) from a retro review I began to make on the beautiful cgi game girls from video games we love.
- Patch 5.4 Final Notes & Guide – A post focused on the news that comes with the launch of patch 5.4 on World of Warcraft. Complete with guide suggestions and personal notes on both game features and guides.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – The feature I managed to put together for the upcoming Diablo III Expansion. Comments, trailers, gameplay and some of the new content feature are being looked at in the post.
- The Babes of DmC – The first post of my babes of gaming feature reviews. Focusing on the dazzling beauties of the Devil may Cry series from their beginning to their ending.
- Strategy Guide to my Best RTS Games – And the final post from this mash-up here present is a petite strategy guide I came up with it by looking through my most played RTS games of all time list. (HINT: Think Craft, Total War and Age of … Games).
And this is quite it for this summer post update I managed to put together for now. I do hope you’ll find them things useful in some way and at least a bit entertaining, Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some games to play here, and you should do just the same. F
P.S. for all the other posts I omitted, kindly drop by the blog and check them out should you find them of any use. Thank you!
So this time we are dealing solely with trailers and updates in terms of both games and guides and addons and so on and so forth. First one up is going to be a nice selection of 5 epic trailers for some games that we have played throughout the many years of gaming existence. Second one and third one will be concerning World of Warcraft and especially some parts of the Lore for Mists of Pandaria and the new features that are upcoming in Patch 5.4 (The Siege of Orgrimmar). So here’s the list:
- WoW 5.4 PTR – New Features and Updates – So here you have some of the info on patch 5.4 as far as we know by this point. Things such as the new raid against Garrosh, Timeless Island or Proving Grounds and off course a few words on the guides (Zygor and Dugi) and addons (Manaview’s Tycoon Gold Guide) that will also be updating to support version 5.4 shortly after the launch.
- Mists of Pandaria Lore – Be a nice little reminder of the expansion so far through a series of trailers and videos arranged in a certain order to try and show a certain continuity in the story behind the game. This post includes the trailers from Blizzcon 2011 till Patch 5.2 (The Thunder King). Future posts on the topic are expected.
- 5 Epic Game Trailers – Is a compilation of 5 video game trailers that are renowned for their epicness. The games aren’t necessary the best of them all, however the trailers are without a doubt excellent. The titles are: Lost Odyssey, God of War 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bioshock and Warhammer: Mark of Chaos.
And with this the update session for now is ended with the promise that we’ll be back with future posts of some importance for all these topics that we are so keen to chat about and that is Games, Games and Games again … Cheers!
This time we have yet another 4 top posts concerning some few updates I had to look up in terms of gaming. Two major posts that I loved about two top games that are yet to arrive from that cursed pre-order placed a few months ago (GTA 5, I’m looking at you and off course Watch_Dogs) alongside two product strategy guides that I managed to also mess up in two pretty neat posts (Zygor vs Booster Leveling and off course Pwnboxer Multiboxing Software). Without dallying any longer let us take a look at each:
- GTA 5 Character Reviews – So here we have a little analysis of the three major characters that will star in GTA 5, based on the trailers each one has and off course on previous gaming and pop culture experience that one may display.
- Watch_Dogs Official Trailer – The chaps of Ubi finally managed to release (or leak for that matter) the official trailer for Watch_Dogs (possibly their next major success) while also revealing bits of the story and some more very cool features that the game brings as an improvement to the gaming world.
- Wow Guides – Zygor vs Booster – One of the nastiest things when it comes to paid guides for a game is that there are so many and plenty of them come with a decent offer leaving you undecided on what you should buy. Thus I (and many others like me) made these kind of arena styled posts in which we compare them guides among them and try to shed some light on which one you should use if you look for a certain thing. This time we had Zygor and Booster (Guide & Addon) concerning the leveling aspect of the whole game.
- Pwnboxer Review – And finally we have a nice and recent review for World of Warcraft’s favorite multiboxing software that goes by the name of Pwnboxer (quite a pwnage name aye?). I won’t say much here, cause I recon I said almost everything in the review article, but I will only say that multiboxing is quite legal and can be used on any of the latest versions of Warcraft. And that should prove quite useful for anyone seeking to show of (which off course you are).
This was it with them updates for now. I do hope you’ll find’em things pretty useful and thus you will enjoy reading through the pages written solely out of a simple and weird hobby. Do check back at anytime latter for more updates as they come.
So the round of updates for this time include a few short presentations and recommendations of a multiboxing software and some free guides and walkthroughs for Wow as well as some serious VS Posting (DOTA 2 vs LoL) and off course a little overview of Bioshock Infinite as well just to change the pace:
- Wow Multiboxing Software – So to speak this here be an overview and a software presentation on how to play more than once account at once and kick some serious ass in the process completely solo. Feel free to drop by and check out the Pwnboxer homepage as well for much more info on the topic!
- Custom Guides for Wow – A short selection of Lore and Guides free to use on Youtube with a nice round of comments from one cool chap that knows it’s game better than your average pro.
- DOTA 2 Vs LoL – Yet another round of the epic arena games that suck so much and just simply can’t figure out which sucks less or more or less … SO I have decided to make a VS post on these as well and tried to make it as interesting as possible. Please note that the Tom and Jerry clip is used solely for entertainment purposes only and no pun was intended!
- Bioshock Infinite Overview – There really ain’t much to be told about this game, the only thing that is really worth mentioning is the fact that it is one of the best … No The Best! Game that hit the market this year, having one sick story and one messed up gameplay, Bioshock certainly ranks in high on any gamer list and any critic list as well.
And that was quite it for this week as well. I do hope to be back soon with some more serious updates on the topics that I so much like to write about without even really breaking a sweat (I am bit ironic here … so don’t buzz around)!
So kit has been a darn long time yet again and so it is our turn to do some updates in the good old fashion of 3 posts updated at once in one single post on this lesser blog, but not as unimportant as most would think it to be. So this time we are dealing with 3 major posts (give or take) out which I will only mention that one is the anniversary of my sweet little bloggy!
- 100 Posts! – I never believed it myself, but it would seem that it is true, we finally managed to hit the big round three figure number that all bloggers look up to. Now that calls for celebrations right, I mean who would have through when he first starts a small hobby project that someone will actually be interested in reading the stuff they post. Well this here is proof so all you nonbelievers can go and jump off a cliff and die. Thank you!
- Assassin’s Creed 4 vs Prince of Persia 4 – Y’all know that AC 4: Black Flag is coming out this autumn, and I know that summer just began, but I am really looking up to that game. So you should also know that Ubi considers this to be quite a lesser game (probably of what they did with Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands), but I couldn’t disagree more. Assassin’s Creed series have always had room for another game so I see not why this should be an exception.
- Wow Patch 5.3 Escalation – Big news, as you all big Wow fans have come to realize by now, Blizz finally managed to launch the final patch, 5.3 also known as “Escalation” which takes the story one step further by nicely putting in stage one serious civil war that has some bad chaps called Kor’kron orcs, which fight the rest of the world (like really, everyone!). So except for the obvious changes with the Barrens and Durotar, the patch also brought some serious gear and pvp changes. But fear not cause our friends from Zygor got it all covered in their new guides (recently updated to patch 5.3 compatibility) and in case you are wondering about the latest gold making tips, then the fellas from Manaview got that covered as well in through their Tycoon Gold Addon (also updated for 5.3). So there you have “”Now you are prepared!”
Now, y’all take good care and I promise to be back as soon as I have managed to spawn some more creepy content (It’s a Starcraft allusion in case you were wondering where the hell did that come from)!
Alright guys so pay attention how we gona do this, so that I may have plenty of time to post stuff to several blogs, I have to compact somehow the info I’m conveying. Thus the posts on the secondary blogs (some of which actually have some seriously higher ranks than the main one … so to speak) will be reduced to one that will contain the updates of 1, 2, 3 or more weeks (mostly)!
This week we have the following list of wicked posts (really it begins to look a lot like twitter, but I couldn’t care less):
- DOTA 2 Sucks! – A tiny post in which I brag about this latest version of the game map for Warcraft 3, which I actually enjoyed, didn’t managed to live up to my expectations. Soon enough I recon we’ll see some post in which I mess up both DOTA and LoL and also suggest you some idiotic guides on how to beat the other bump head that play these kind of games! Coming soon …
- Batman: Arkham Origins Teaser – From those that suck to those that rock! Warner just announced the third part of their smash hit Batman series, Arkham. The Dark Knight returns to fight of even more bad guys and solve the case once again!
- Summer Video Games 2013 – A short article on what we’ll be playing this summer on our play things. And also some serious pun on what we should actually be doing by some nicely inserted DoA Extreme Beach Volleyball screens! Either way you’ll enjoy it with a cool drink by your side 😉
And that be quite it with them updates for this time! Hopefully I will manage to be back with more soon enough! And I might still be posting random posts in here, but I recon they will be even less frequent than by now. Anyways, drop by from time to time and see what the cat brought in!
Recently I began ranting about just how stupid some guides are while others are actually worth much more than their actual price. Problem is that most Wow players have no idea which one is which and so they just fall for the one that has the most coverage. Now I try to discuss everything about all of them, but I clearly don’t have all the time I would need so I will resume myself at a simple VS (that’s versus NOT Victoria’s Secret!) article in which I try to make the guide I deem worthy look even better and then mess up the one that’s screwed even more. The full article here -> Tycoon vs Hayden Gold Guide Battles!
Also because I seem to get the most attention on my website on the World of Warcraft Guides topic I was thinking about launching a new project and call that cluster of posts World of Guides from here onward to make things a bit more original! So then stay tuned and keep the game up fellas!