Since the summer of 2013 is nothing else but a fresh memory at this point, I assume that we can resume our posting and finally cancel our extended vacation. And considering the fact that posting has been going on on Strategy-Game-Guides.Com all summer long (with short pauses now and then) and cause I’m a lazy bastard I’ll just put together some of my favorite posts from the previous 2 months (give or take a day here and there). Let’s start with the freshest and finish of with the oldest articles:
- The Siege of Orgrimmar End Cinematic – Basically a small preview and comments on the ending of Mists of Pandaria and the defeat of Garrosh Hellscream and to quote the former warchief – “You disappoint me, Garrosh!”
- The Babes from Persia – Is the second post (don’t worry there’s a first post too) from a retro review I began to make on the beautiful cgi game girls from video games we love.
- Patch 5.4 Final Notes & Guide – A post focused on the news that comes with the launch of patch 5.4 on World of Warcraft. Complete with guide suggestions and personal notes on both game features and guides.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – The feature I managed to put together for the upcoming Diablo III Expansion. Comments, trailers, gameplay and some of the new content feature are being looked at in the post.
- The Babes of DmC – The first post of my babes of gaming feature reviews. Focusing on the dazzling beauties of the Devil may Cry series from their beginning to their ending.
- Strategy Guide to my Best RTS Games – And the final post from this mash-up here present is a petite strategy guide I came up with it by looking through my most played RTS games of all time list. (HINT: Think Craft, Total War and Age of … Games).
And this is quite it for this summer post update I managed to put together for now. I do hope you’ll find them things useful in some way and at least a bit entertaining, Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some games to play here, and you should do just the same. F
P.S. for all the other posts I omitted, kindly drop by the blog and check them out should you find them of any use. Thank you!
So this time we are dealing solely with trailers and updates in terms of both games and guides and addons and so on and so forth. First one up is going to be a nice selection of 5 epic trailers for some games that we have played throughout the many years of gaming existence. Second one and third one will be concerning World of Warcraft and especially some parts of the Lore for Mists of Pandaria and the new features that are upcoming in Patch 5.4 (The Siege of Orgrimmar). So here’s the list:
- WoW 5.4 PTR – New Features and Updates – So here you have some of the info on patch 5.4 as far as we know by this point. Things such as the new raid against Garrosh, Timeless Island or Proving Grounds and off course a few words on the guides (Zygor and Dugi) and addons (Manaview’s Tycoon Gold Guide) that will also be updating to support version 5.4 shortly after the launch.
- Mists of Pandaria Lore – Be a nice little reminder of the expansion so far through a series of trailers and videos arranged in a certain order to try and show a certain continuity in the story behind the game. This post includes the trailers from Blizzcon 2011 till Patch 5.2 (The Thunder King). Future posts on the topic are expected.
- 5 Epic Game Trailers – Is a compilation of 5 video game trailers that are renowned for their epicness. The games aren’t necessary the best of them all, however the trailers are without a doubt excellent. The titles are: Lost Odyssey, God of War 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bioshock and Warhammer: Mark of Chaos.
And with this the update session for now is ended with the promise that we’ll be back with future posts of some importance for all these topics that we are so keen to chat about and that is Games, Games and Games again … Cheers!
This time we have yet another 4 top posts concerning some few updates I had to look up in terms of gaming. Two major posts that I loved about two top games that are yet to arrive from that cursed pre-order placed a few months ago (GTA 5, I’m looking at you and off course Watch_Dogs) alongside two product strategy guides that I managed to also mess up in two pretty neat posts (Zygor vs Booster Leveling and off course Pwnboxer Multiboxing Software). Without dallying any longer let us take a look at each:
- GTA 5 Character Reviews – So here we have a little analysis of the three major characters that will star in GTA 5, based on the trailers each one has and off course on previous gaming and pop culture experience that one may display.
- Watch_Dogs Official Trailer – The chaps of Ubi finally managed to release (or leak for that matter) the official trailer for Watch_Dogs (possibly their next major success) while also revealing bits of the story and some more very cool features that the game brings as an improvement to the gaming world.
- Wow Guides – Zygor vs Booster – One of the nastiest things when it comes to paid guides for a game is that there are so many and plenty of them come with a decent offer leaving you undecided on what you should buy. Thus I (and many others like me) made these kind of arena styled posts in which we compare them guides among them and try to shed some light on which one you should use if you look for a certain thing. This time we had Zygor and Booster (Guide & Addon) concerning the leveling aspect of the whole game.
- Pwnboxer Review – And finally we have a nice and recent review for World of Warcraft’s favorite multiboxing software that goes by the name of Pwnboxer (quite a pwnage name aye?). I won’t say much here, cause I recon I said almost everything in the review article, but I will only say that multiboxing is quite legal and can be used on any of the latest versions of Warcraft. And that should prove quite useful for anyone seeking to show of (which off course you are).
This was it with them updates for now. I do hope you’ll find’em things pretty useful and thus you will enjoy reading through the pages written solely out of a simple and weird hobby. Do check back at anytime latter for more updates as they come.