So I guess the title is very explicit as to what kind of updates we are dealing with these days since just a couple days ago things got updated with Warcraft and patch 6.0.2 went live and everyone went crazy and there were a lot of visitors and few buyers and so on and so forth … Anyways the majority of the updates inlclude stuff related to Blizzard’s biggest title ever and I believe that for some time it will remain like that wether we like it or not, but do not despair there are plenty of other stuff for those who aren’t into mmorpg’s as well like … More mmorpg’s that aren’t Warcraft like … Hellgate London (I’m sure you’ll find the post somewhere on the right if you look carefully). And then there are a lot of WoW Guides and Reviews and Features and other similar stuff in which we try to sell stuff … Like for real yo! Just check these out:
The Story of Warcraft (in a nutshell)
Patch 6.0.2 Survival Guide
The Dugi Guides bundle was also one nice cute post that took us some time to deal with, but in the end it all worked out pretty well so there’s no need to complain about it, even if the dude is totally underselling, nobody gives a shit! Anyways now for the final video do allow me to rock your house with a pretty badass cinematic/game/rock compilation Hellgate style!
Hellgate London – Primo Victoria
And finally there’s girls as well so if none of the other things appeal to your wicked senses do feel free to check out the night elf babes from the fourth post of its kind. If I think of it there might still be like three and I will be done with this game as well and the cute young ladies that inhabit it, but up until then we still have a ton of work to do so feel free to check things out as they get updated. Till next update, which might just be sooner than you think in a much more subtle, more professional and less funny manner, y’all have a good time, eh?
So kit has been a darn long time yet again and so it is our turn to do some updates in the good old fashion of 3 posts updated at once in one single post on this lesser blog, but not as unimportant as most would think it to be. So this time we are dealing with 3 major posts (give or take) out which I will only mention that one is the anniversary of my sweet little bloggy!
- 100 Posts! – I never believed it myself, but it would seem that it is true, we finally managed to hit the big round three figure number that all bloggers look up to. Now that calls for celebrations right, I mean who would have through when he first starts a small hobby project that someone will actually be interested in reading the stuff they post. Well this here is proof so all you nonbelievers can go and jump off a cliff and die. Thank you!
- Assassin’s Creed 4 vs Prince of Persia 4 – Y’all know that AC 4: Black Flag is coming out this autumn, and I know that summer just began, but I am really looking up to that game. So you should also know that Ubi considers this to be quite a lesser game (probably of what they did with Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands), but I couldn’t disagree more. Assassin’s Creed series have always had room for another game so I see not why this should be an exception.
- Wow Patch 5.3 Escalation – Big news, as you all big Wow fans have come to realize by now, Blizz finally managed to launch the final patch, 5.3 also known as “Escalation” which takes the story one step further by nicely putting in stage one serious civil war that has some bad chaps called Kor’kron orcs, which fight the rest of the world (like really, everyone!). So except for the obvious changes with the Barrens and Durotar, the patch also brought some serious gear and pvp changes. But fear not cause our friends from Zygor got it all covered in their new guides (recently updated to patch 5.3 compatibility) and in case you are wondering about the latest gold making tips, then the fellas from Manaview got that covered as well in through their Tycoon Gold Addon (also updated for 5.3). So there you have “”Now you are prepared!”
Now, y’all take good care and I promise to be back as soon as I have managed to spawn some more creepy content (It’s a Starcraft allusion in case you were wondering where the hell did that come from)!
Talking about World of Warcraft, I recon it’s a good thing to mention that our fellas, the developers are working their asses off to offer us, the average players good quality gaming content on a constant basis. So, we are having the following news about Patch 5.3 so far:
- New Battleground – Gold Rush
- New Arena – Shad-Pan
- New Mounts and Battle Pets – as an example the Faerie Dragon and the Baby Direhorn
- New Icons and Custom Stuff
- New Brawler’s Guild Challenges
Generally these are the things we are supposed to be dealing with soon enough, when the game updates again. If the story remains at the same general idea of besieging Orgrimmar, remains to be seen, you know what do you do with the orc capital, move’em all to the Darkspear Islands or something? Anyways, for more item on the updates and also guides (Zygor or Tycoon) that come for this patch do feel free to drop by World of Warcraft Patch 5.3 Tests and check out the whole set of things. Also we’ll be keeping y’all updated as things move on in terms of updating and who knows maybe we’ll even get a sneak peak to the new expansion (I mean there has to be a new expansion right?).