This is going to be quite an awkward update, since we have 4 pretty messed up posts, 2 on Warcraft, 1 on Need for Speed and yet another on something that is supposed to change the quality of the blog (or at least announced the new theme change!). Anyways I wish not to postpone things for much longer in a useless manner so here are the updates:
- Mists of Pandaria Lore Continued – You know that the lore for a story behind a huge game, such as World of Warcraft, can’t really be put into one single post, even if we talk about a sole expansion only and just the main string of events. So obviously here’s part numero deux for my commented version of the events.
- Times are changing – After a thorough analysis of things and some specialist advice on the matter, some serious chaps underlined some issues that I might be facing with them darn websites and also pointed some solutions. Anyways I decided to throw in this post and pour out my thoughts on the matter and also to announce the petite changes made to the blog.
- Zygor for Patch 5.4 – Now this is a bit more like it. Here you have some of the new strategies that one may be forced to deal with as soon as blizzard decides to launch Patch 5.4 and throw us in the middle of yet another serious battle, this time against one of our own. (Who’s next? Varin?! … Damn …). So Zygor has already announced that they are working on the full guide for patch 5.4 changes that will include the raid to Orgrimmar (obviously), some tips on the proving grounds and off course on the mysterious timeless isle as well. So go and join up with them already if you haven’t! (Just kidding :P)
- Need for Speed Rivals Overview – Been some time since I last mentioned racing in my posts, so I decided to mash up this post about the newest version of Need for Speed and that is Rivals. To put it in one single phrase, the game is a mixture of Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted, let us just hope it will have at least a moderate success and in a market with upcoming titles such as The Crew this could prove somewhat, problematic!
This time we have yet another 4 top posts concerning some few updates I had to look up in terms of gaming. Two major posts that I loved about two top games that are yet to arrive from that cursed pre-order placed a few months ago (GTA 5, I’m looking at you and off course Watch_Dogs) alongside two product strategy guides that I managed to also mess up in two pretty neat posts (Zygor vs Booster Leveling and off course Pwnboxer Multiboxing Software). Without dallying any longer let us take a look at each:
- GTA 5 Character Reviews – So here we have a little analysis of the three major characters that will star in GTA 5, based on the trailers each one has and off course on previous gaming and pop culture experience that one may display.
- Watch_Dogs Official Trailer – The chaps of Ubi finally managed to release (or leak for that matter) the official trailer for Watch_Dogs (possibly their next major success) while also revealing bits of the story and some more very cool features that the game brings as an improvement to the gaming world.
- Wow Guides – Zygor vs Booster – One of the nastiest things when it comes to paid guides for a game is that there are so many and plenty of them come with a decent offer leaving you undecided on what you should buy. Thus I (and many others like me) made these kind of arena styled posts in which we compare them guides among them and try to shed some light on which one you should use if you look for a certain thing. This time we had Zygor and Booster (Guide & Addon) concerning the leveling aspect of the whole game.
- Pwnboxer Review – And finally we have a nice and recent review for World of Warcraft’s favorite multiboxing software that goes by the name of Pwnboxer (quite a pwnage name aye?). I won’t say much here, cause I recon I said almost everything in the review article, but I will only say that multiboxing is quite legal and can be used on any of the latest versions of Warcraft. And that should prove quite useful for anyone seeking to show of (which off course you are).
This was it with them updates for now. I do hope you’ll find’em things pretty useful and thus you will enjoy reading through the pages written solely out of a simple and weird hobby. Do check back at anytime latter for more updates as they come.
Today we are dealing with some less well rated guides. So to say WoW Schools, was on the top of the charts a few years ago and now they just updated (thing for which I’m writing this review) their webpage. Problem is that they seem not to be aware that the game evolved and now runs on Mists of Pandaria, patch 5.2, soon to be updated to 5.3 and then end this expansion as well.
If that would be the only issue that I have noticed with their so-called update it really wouldn’t matter much, but there are plenty of other problems which simply act as a drawback instead of a comeback. Pretty sad but WoW Schools Gold Guide, can’t even begin to compare with premium guides such as Tycoon from Manaview or the gold guides from Zygor and Dugi.
Anyways here’s the link to my full review: WoW Schools Review, if you are interested in checking out a few more details, see the “updated” page itself, or compare it to other products, you can just swing by. More strategy game guides for World of Warcraft and not just, coming up pretty soon … I guess!
Time for a short update then, this time a full serviced leveling guide made by the chaps over by ultimatewowguide.com aka Dugi Guides. As I assume most of you know when it comes to the best guides for World of Warcraft, Dugi was the first and Zygor came shortly after. Now they are both almost as good each scoring 9 out 10 on almost all possible fields.
But now we are all about Dugi. As I was saying they made some serious updates to their in game leveling system and in case you were not aware they are the only ones who actually have prof of a maximum rate leveling (1-90) in the shortest time possible, if the info is correct it should be about 2 days of gaming. So after 48 hours of Warcraft a serious gamer can hit max level using Dugi’s leveling guide. A less serious player is capable of doing the same just that in a longer period.
Now I won’t tell you all just now cause the full article is here: Dugi Leveling Guides Review and you check all the unnecessary details there. Also you can drop by their actual page and check the damn stuff out straight from the source.